Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ladies' Night Out September Projects

Project #1 is the same card as the Tuesday Nighters Club is doing except that this one has a foam sticker spider instead of the paper sticker on the punched circle. I've also bought some plastic spiders in several different colors so that the ladies can choose which they want to use as an embellishment (if any). For more info on this card, go to this post.
Project #2 is actually a CASE of this card by Connie (aka cmc2stamp). Connie did such a great layout for the color challenge today that I decided to use that to make a fall card for next week's Ladies' Night Out Club. I changed the colors and changed from dew drops to square brads. I also stamped my image differently. First I stamped with More Mustard, then I used a dauber to sponge Chocolate Chip on the flower tips. I "huffed" on the stamp before stamping. I like how this technique works on the silhouette stamps. I also used a different Cuttlebug embossing folder; instead of Diamonds in the Rough, I used Forest Branches. I think my ladies will like making this one! Thanks for visiting today!
  • Stamps: Upsy Daisy (on sale (15% off) until September 30th)
  • Papers: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Summer Sun, White
  • Ink: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Forest Branches EF, Sizzix Big Shot Machine, Sponge Dauber, Square Brads, Mini Brad with Photo Anchor, Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: