Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Altered Composition Book

My daughter requested a journal and some colored pens (other than blue or black), so my hubby went to the store last night and bought two journals and a pack of pens that were green, pink, purple, and turquoise. One of the journals was black and the other was brown. They were pretty nice, too. They looked like real leather. I covered the black one. There's no stamping here. I just used Flowers For You Designer Paper (retired), some plain white card stock to glue the letters on, and my Sizzix Round About Alphabet set with my Big Shot Machine. I hope she likes this! Thanks again for stopping by!
  • Stamps: None
  • Papers: Flowers For You DSP (retired), GP White
  • Ink: None
  • Accessories: Sizzix Round About Alphabet Set, Big Shot Machine, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Square Punches

1 comment:

Jean McKenzie said...

Just found your blog and your cards etc are all so lovely!!

Cheers, Jean