Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Enjoy (SC194)

Roxie said that today's sketch was a good one for using up scraps, and it sure is! The sketch (shown at right) shows the different panels in pink, blue, yellow, and green. I went with that and even used the black background.
I used scraps of some retired designer papers. The striped piece is from Petals & Paisley, and the other pieces are all from Baja Breeze. I heat embossed "Enjoy" with Black Embossing Powder. I punched the flower from Taken With Teal and embossed it with my stylus and Mat Pack mat. I used my Signo White Gel Pen to make the flower center so that it would look like the flowers on the blue panel. I adhered it with a glue dot. Both the large panel and smaller sentiment panel are popped up on Dimensionals. The ribbon is Basic Black grosgrain ribbon. I like the quilt look of this sketch! This card was made with all Stampin' Up! supplies (SUO). Thanks for visiting my blog today!
  • Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
  • Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Baha Breeze DSP (retired), Petals & Paisley DSP (retired), Taken With Teal (for flower)
  • Ink: Versamark, Stazon Jet Black
  • Accessories: Black EP, Flower Trio Punch, Word Window Punch, Snips, Basic Black 1/4" GG Ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Becky Elfert said...

Beautiful job with the sketch challenge. Love the different papers together. TFS