Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Holidays (CC183)

Today's Color Challenge on SCS was to use Going Gray, Riding Hood Red, and Green Galore. I decided to emphasize the red and green and make it a Christmas card. The base card is Green Galore, and I embossed the Riding Hood Red panel with the new Cuttlebug Christmas Ornaments embossing folder by running it through my Sizzix Big Shot. I matted the main image panel tightly on the Going Gray. I used a blender pen and the ink pads to color the image and used silver glitter glue (or stickles) on the star. I finished it off with the silver metallic ribbon, attaching the bow separately with a glue dot. Thanks for stopping by today!
  • Stamps: Big On Christmas
  • Papers: Green Galore, Riding Hood Red, Going Gray, GP White
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Green Galore, Riding Hood Red
  • Accessories: Blender Pen, Cuttlebug Christmas Ornaments EF, Silver Metallic Ribbon, Silver Glitter Glue

No comments: