Monday, September 8, 2008

Tuesday Nighters September Projects

Project #1 for my Tuesday Nighters' Club will be this punched owl which we did for my Thursday Nighters' Club last Thursday. More information on how to punch out the pieces for this card may be found here. My Thursday Nighters enjoyed making this cute little guy. He actually started out to be an ATC example for my Ladies' Night Out Club!






Project #2 will be this Halloween card. I love the spooky characters from the "Tableau of Terror" set. The base card is Basic Black, but the inside is lined with GP White so that we can stamp the sentiment, "Have a Spooktacular Halloween!" The green on the top is Green Gable and the DSP at the bottom is Ghostly Greetings DSP. The main image was colored with Water Color Wonder Crayons and Aqua Painters. I used the fat Aqua Painter for the purple background and the fine one for the rest. The spider in the upper right corner is actually a sticker that I put on a piece of Basic Black that was punched with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch. I have an assortment of stickers for my ladies to choose. I'm going to go to the store today to see if I can find some little spiders or bats to use as embellishments, too. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee... I love your owl card too!! :)