Saturday, September 27, 2008

Inspired Thanks (IC147)

I haven't done an Inspiration Challenge in such a long time! Today, we were to be inspired by one of many photos of painted rooms. It was called, "Domino Paint Palette." I think Domino is a magazine about home decor, etc. They have a whole gallery of painted rooms. The room I chose is shown at the right. Originally, I thought the room was a dark purple, but when I clicked on the image, it said it was Chocolate Brown.
I finished with my final session of my stamp camp for the weekend and had some laundry to fold. I had mentioned this to my ladies. Now, I'm using a walker because of an arthritic hip, so it's harder for me to get around and do things, and I was getting tired from working on my stamp camp too. I will be having hip replacement surgery in a little over a week. One of my ladies asked me if I'd like her to bring the laundry in from the dryer so that I could fold it. I told her where the basket was and she went straight away out to the garage where my washer and dryer are. I was still talking to one of the other ladies and figuring out her order, so I didn't realize how long my friend had been gone. She came in with the basket of clothes (whites, which I hate to deal with because of all those socks to match!) and she told me she even started the next load for me!!! While I was figuring out the other lady's order, she sat down on my couch and folded all those clothes, matching socks and everything!! Well, I was inspired to make her a Thank You card! The base card is Chocolate Chip, of course. I stamped the flowers on white and matted on white representing the bedspread and night tables. I added the brads to represent the bit of lime green in the room from the lamps.
  • Stamps: Upsy Daisy
  • Papers: Chocolate Chip, GP White
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Chocolate Chip Wide Satin Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Brads, Dimensionals

No comments: