I'm still trying to use up my In-Colors since I have the new ones on order, and I need the space. The first thing I changed was the colors. I stamped the blooms with Black Stazon on acetate and colored the back with a blender pen. Instead of stamped script, I used the Script embossing folder on Very Vanilla behind the main image. I used Pomegranate wide satin ribbon and added the "Thank You" charm. I also added some paper piercing above the main image. Obviously, I changed the oval cut-out to a square.
- Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
- Papers: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Black Stazon, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi
- Accessories: Blender Pen, Cuttlebug Script EF, Paper Trimmer (for square cut-out), Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Purely Pomegranate Wide Satin Ribbon, "Thank You" Charm
Thank you for visiting my blog today!