Thursday, July 31, 2008

Old, New, and Idea Room

Yesterday, we went on a tour of the Stampin' Up! facility in Riverton, Utah. I was so tired at the end of the day that I didn't even post to my blog; sorry! I took this photo while on the tour. The catalog shown is twenty years old! It's the very first Stampin' Up! catalog. This convention is celebrating twenty years of Stampin' Up!
Ta Dah! This is this year's catalog which will be available on August 11th. I will be having a Sneaky Peek Open House on August 8th though. The orders won't go in until the 11th. I LOVE the new sets and accessories!! I can't wait to demonstrate them! ALL of the new sets are die cut which makes it so much easier to mount the stamps. I'm going to have a Stamp Camp the end of August, so I hope to get to order some new stamps to use for that. You should see all the great new Hostess Sets! It pays to belong to a club or have your own workshop to earn them!!
During the tour, we visited the "Idea Room". There's a part of it that has three walls that are floor-to-ceiling dry erase boards. They gave us dry erase markers and let us leave our messages!

Here's a photo if what I wrote! Did I put Fernley, Nevada, on the map? LOL! We've had such a great time at this convention and there's still so much in store for us. We went to two classes today plus a Demonstrator Theater. We're back at the hotel for some down time and to change clothes for tonight's Awards Night and Entertainment. Wow! What a full schedule they've had for us! Maybe I'll post some photos of the beautiful cards on display if I can find time tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: