Monday, July 28, 2008

Kind Word (Convention Swap)

I'm signed up for the Wow Swap for convention along with 149 other people! I'm only making 30 cards. Some people are making 100 or more! I just don't have the time. Anyway. it's supposed to be a card that a person would say "Wow!" when they see it. I think that water coloring usually is pretty impressive. I showed this to my hubby who said, "I think it's really pretty." From him, that's a wow! LOL! I used the new In-Colors: Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette, along with water color paper. The designer paper is the new Bella Rose and I also used the new Scallop Border Punch. The ribbon is Very Vanilla Taffeta. I hope this passes muster on Friday morning!
  • Stamps: Serene Spring (Level 2 Hostess Set)
  • Papers: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Water Color Paper
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by! I might post from convention but there won't be photos.

1 comment:

Kim P said...

I think it is very pretty, CcarrollAnn!! Have fun at the convention!!!!!!!!!!!!