Monday, July 7, 2008

Birthday Remembered

One of my online friends is having a birthday soon, and I'm finally getting a card out in time. I think all the cards I sent in June were late! The base card here is Whisper White. After folding the base card, I made the border with a Fiskars border punch, then I adhered the strip of Real Red beneath it. After adding the Red Gingham Ribbon (SU!), and the cloth covered brads (Target $1 bin), I lined the inside of the card with GP White so that the ribbon and brad ends wouldn't show. The main image panel was trimmed with Fiskars medium scallop scissors.
  • Stamps: Older & Wiser
  • Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, GP White
  • Ink: Real Red
  • Accessories: Fiskars Border Punch and Medium Scallop Scissors, SU! Red Gingham Ribbon, Cloth Covered Brads, Foam Dots

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: