Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sprinkled Cupcake (WT175)

The Ways To Use It Challenge was to use something from your spice cabinet on your card. I'm amazed by the talent and creativity that I've seen in the gallery for this challenge! One lady made a beautiful flower out of garlic skins!!! It's just awesome! I didn't really use a spice, but it was something I keep in my spice cabinet. I used colored candy sprinkles on the top of the cupcake. The great thing about that (opposed to using glitter) is that, when you drop some, you just wet your finger, pick it up, and eat it!!! LOL! This card is for my grand-daughter's birthday. It's also a gift card holder, so the inside has striped designer paper with the slot for the gift card. This was made with the new "Sock Monkey" set that will be in the Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog which is coming out on August 10th. I'm sure my grand-daughter will like this card!
  • Stamps: Sock Monkey
  • Papers: Pixie Pink, GP White, Non-SU! DP Inside
  • Ink: Stazon Timber Brown and Cherry Pink; Markers: Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion, Yoyo Yellow
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Happy Birthday EF, Narrow Pink GG Ribbon, 1/8" Hole Punch, Large and Small Oval Punches, Snips, Cotton Ball (top of hat), Candy Sprinkles

Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments: