Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Enjoy (Convention Swap)

I'm in my hotel room in Salt Lake City having a little down time. There are SU! Demos EVERYWHERE!!! I sat with a demo from Reno on the plane, and the airport shuttle had 10 of us that needed to get to various hotels. This is going to be fun!!! I got my laptop running on the hotel's wireless network and remembered that I never uploaded one of my convention swaps; so, I got out my trusty camera, went into the bathroom where there's plenty of light and took this picture of my swap card. The card is in a transparent envelope. That's why it's shiny. It's sitting in the soap dish in the corner between two mirrors. It's not the greatest photo, but it will have to do! The "Enjoy" was stamped with Versamark and then with Pink Passion and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. The shine from the envelope takes away from the shine from those letters. I only made six of these, partly because I ran out of time, and also because I really didn't like how this card turned out! Oh well, they can't all be gems! LOL!
  • Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
  • Papers: Pink Passion, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Ink: Versamark, Pink Passion
  • Accessories: Clear EP, Basic Black GG Ribbon, 3-4-U and Double Rectangle Punches, Brad

Thanks for visiting today. I'll try to keep blogging while I'm at the convention if I can find the time.

No comments: