Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wild Summer (SC184)

Today's sketch was a fun one. I reversed it so that my zebra would be facing the right direction. I called my card "Wild Summer" because I thought the colors were definitely for summer and the zebra is a wild animal. I think this would make a great birthday card, new baby card, or just a summery "Hello!"

I think I got the ribbon some time ago in Michael's $1 bin. The buttons came from WalMart. I turned the card stock ninety degrees before embossing and ran it through the machine twice to cover the whole piece because I wanted the lines to be vertical like the zebra's stripes. The buttons are adhered with glue dots on stamped and colored flowers from the "Happy Heart Day" set. I really like this sketch and will use it again!
  • Stamps: Zoofari, Happy Heart Day
  • Papers: Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Naturals White
  • Ink: Black Stazon; Markers: Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Distressed Lines EF, Striped Ribbon, Orange Buttons

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love the colors and the embossed bg! Hope you are enjoying your summer!
smiles, Deena