Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seasonal (CC176)

I came to my computer to upload a birthday card I made for my grandson and realized I had not yet posted today's Color Challenge card. That was almost an "Oops!" for me! LOL! I love today's colors, too! We were to use River Rock, Very Vanilla, and Soft Sky. I've used these colors making Surprise Pop-up cards. If you're one of my ladies, you'll remember that! I think we used Naturals White instead of the Very Vanilla though. Either way, I love these colors together. I'm going to miss them! I called this card, "Seasonal," because I used the Seasonal Whimsy stamp set. Doesn't it look soft stamped with River Rock?!!! I used a silver glitter gel pen on the cut out butterfly's dots to give it a little sparkle.
  • Stamps: Seasonal Whimsy
  • Papers: River Rock, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: River Rock, Soft Sky; Silver Glitter Gel Pen
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Very Vanilla GG Ribbon, Snips

No comments: