Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dinner With Friends

As promised, I'm posting a little blurp each evening while I'm at the Stampin' Up Convention. Tonight was when most of us flew in and got our hotel rooms. These ladies are all from Virginia and are mostly my sidelines. The blonde lady in the back is Carolyn, my 4th level upline. We met and went to Olive Garden for dinner. I was glad to get to know some of my sidelines and to finally meet Carolyn. She's been my Stampin' Up! inspiration! We had a wonderful time. We had a nice dinner! We were all just like a bunch of old friends even though this was the first time I've ever met any of them! Tomorrow is the first day of convention. I can't wait! We get our convention bags with the new catalog and three new stamp sets! It will be great! I think tomorrow is the day we go on the tour of the Stampin' Up! facility in Riverton, Utah. I'll let you know how the day went tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great looking group! Wish I was able to attend convention. Maybe next year.