Thursday, July 24, 2008

Negative Cuts (WT176)

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was to use 'Negative Space'. I created negative space with punches. First I punched the Basic Black panel with the Five-Petal Punch. I popped up the panel over Real Red to emphasize the negative space. I added punched, embossed flowers using the Spring Bouquet Punch (retired). I also added rhinestones to the centers of the embossed flowers and the stamped flowers. I created more negative space at the bottom with the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch. I lined the front of the card with Real Red card stock. On the inside, I stamped three more flowers from the "Fresh Cuts" set and added the "Thank You" sentiment.
  • Stamps: Fresh Cuts
  • Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
  • Ink: Real Red
  • Accessories: Five-Petal Punch, Spring Bouquet Punch (retired), MS Doily Lace Border Punch, Peel-n-stick Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I like that effect.