We could use 1) Red, 2) White, 3) And, 4) Blue (4 words, LOL!). We could have only four layers or less. We could use a combination of four tools or embellishments. Here's my fours:
- White main image panel matted on blue and red on a blue base card. That's four layers.
- Colors are those allowed (four words!)
- Tools and embellishments are: 1) Cuttlebug, 2) Ribbon, and 3) Sponge,
I used Dimensionals to pop of the main panel, but I found out that it's considered an adhesive and does not count as an embellishment! At least I did follow all the rules of the Challenge!
- Stamps: Winds of Grace
- Papers: Night of Navy, Real Red, GP White
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Distressed Lines EF, Real Red Striped Ribbon, Sponge
Happy 4th of July!!!!