Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dropping By (SC186)

The photo shown at the right is the Sketch Challenge layout. I really like this one and plan to use it again very soon. I might even use it for one of my swaps for convention!

The base card is from the DCWV Glitter Pack. The horizontal rectangle is from the DCWV Mat Stack "Pocket Full of Posies" that I got from my elf for Christmas. I think I matted it on Lavender Lace, but I'm not sure. It was just a piece of card stock in my scrap basket. The same goes for the matting behind the main image. It was in my scrap basket, and I think it was Cranberry Crisp which was last year's In-Color. The main image is stamped with Stazon Timber Brown on Very Vanilla and then colored with markers. The parachute was colored with the one and only Copic marker that I have. I got that from my ellie during the White Elephant Stampede. The monkey's clothes were colored with SU! markers and I did the polka dots on the parachute with Elegant Eggplant marker. The ribbon is Elegant Eggplant layered on a strip of Wild Wasabi. The hot pick brads came from an assortment of Prima flowers and brads that I got online. It's pretty colorful, isn't it?!!!
  • Stamps: Older & Wiser
  • Papers: DCWV Glitter Pack, DCWV Mat Stack, Lavender Lace, Cranberry Crisp, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
  • Ink: Stazon Timber Brown, Copic Marker, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: Elegant Eggplant GG Ribbon, Hot Pink Brads, Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: