Saturday, August 2, 2008

Challenge Chasers

This photo was taken in front of Wendy's (Wendybell) house in Salt Lake City. She had invited all the Challenge Chasers that were going to Convention to her house for some Friday night fun. The two sexy ladies in the back are Karen (Imastampin) and MrsBoz (me!). LOL! I think this was the highlight of my convention. I really enjoyed meeting many of the ladies that have become my online friends. We ate a great dinner (Thai food) and had loads of laughs! It was a blast!!!

2 comments:

Kim P said...

I wish I could have been there!!! What a fabulous time you must have had!

I'm looking forward to hearing about all the great things you did!!

{{{HUGS}}}

"berlycece"

Pinky Roth said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! Wish I could have been w/you guys...maybe next year.

Pinky