Sunday, August 31, 2008

Snowflake (FS82, CCC08-August)

This is for the Christmas Card Challenge as well as the Featured Stamper Challenge. I used to get my Christmas cards done right on or before the 1st of the month. In fact, I won prizes a couple of times for being first! Here I am on the last day of the month submitting my card for the monthly challenge. If it weren't for the Featured Stamper Challenge, I wouldn't have gotten it done at all! The lovely wedding card by NiKiE that I CASEd may be found here. I changed the theme from wedding to winter or Christmas, I changed the color from aqua to Baha Breeze, I left off the vellum layer, I changed the ribbon to a silver metalic ribbon, and I changed the embossing folder from the Textile EF to the new Snow Dots EF. I went to NiKiE's blog to see her tutorial on the ribbon treatment. I added Stickles (or Glitter Glue) to the dots on the snowflake. This was an easy card to make!
  • Stamps: Snow Swirled
  • Paper: Baha Breeze, Whisper White
  • Ink: Baha Breeze
  • Accessories: CB Snow Dots EF, Sizzix Big Shot Machine, Silver Metallic Ribbon, 1/8" Punch, Silver Glitter Glue, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: