Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hippo Gift Card Holder (WT179)

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was to use Copic Markers. Well, I do have one, just one! I got it from my big ellie during a White Elephant Stampede. It's Shock Pink. If we didn't have Copics, we could use Sharpies or other permanent markers. I used my Shock Pink Copic marker to color the hippo. I'm much better at water coloring! I used fine point Sharpies for the balloon, the bow, and the green stripes on the party hat. I sponged the main image panel with Pixie Pink and popped up the hat on Dimensionals. I also popped up the matted main image panel as well as the sentiment panel. This is a gift card holder for my grand daughter who will be one year old soon.

  • Stamps: Pun Fun, Sock Monkey (hat and sentiment)
  • Papers: DCWV Nanna's Kids Pack, WalMart DP (inside), Pixie Pink, Gable Green, GP White
  • Ink: Stazon Cherry Pink, Pixie Pink, Copic Shock Pink Marker, Sharpie Fine Point Markers
  • Accessories: Snips, Dimensionals, Brads, Word Window Punch, Small Oval Punch (inside)

This may be my last post for a bit. We are leaving in the morning for a 7-day vacation. I'll be back at it on the 22nd of August. Have a wonderful week, my friends!!!

No comments: