Saturday, August 30, 2008

Butterfly Wishes

This was for Wendybell's Butterfly Challenge. We were to use the pocket layout and had to have a butterfly somewhere on the card. The base card here is Whisper White with one edge folded back 1-1/2" to form the flap. The flap was punched with a Martha Stewart border punch. Under the flap is Rose Red Prints Designer Paper (retired). The insert (4" X 5" for the bottom layer) is Going Gray, then Purely Pomegranate (retired), and finally, Whisper White which is stamped with a sentiment from the new "Heard from the Heart" set. The butterflies were punched with the Martha Stewart butterfly punch, sponged with Purely Pomegranate, and the body was drawn with a Rose Red Marker. The "heads" are pink rhinestones. They are adhered to a strip of Purely Pomegranate which is adhered to the flap.
  • Stamps: Heard from the Heart
  • Papers: Whisper White, Going Gray, Purely Pomegranate, Rose Red Prints DSP
  • Ink: Purely Pomegranate; Rose Red Marker
  • Accessories: MS border punch and butterfly punch, Pink Rhinestones

Thanks for visiting my blog. I haven't been able to do many challenges lately since we were on vacation, I've been preparing for my Stamp Camp, and I was sick with food poisoning for two days! I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things! My next post will be the projects for next Thursday's Club. Cya!

No comments: