Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all Stamp Camp

This month's Stamp Camp is called, "Happy Fall Y'all", because it's mainly a fall theme. Labor Day weekend might seem a bit early for fall cards, but my stamp camps for September, October, and November, plus my World Card Making Day Event are going to be all Christmas cards.
Project #1 is the simplest card of them all. I just love that bear, and the sentiment seems to fit since he sort of looks like he's doing the Hokey Pokey! The bear from "Under the Stars" is stamped directly on Naturals White, and his head is stamped again, cut out, and popped up on a Dimensional. I used the fine tip of the Close to Cocoa Marker to add the "hair." The sentiment from "Smarty Pants" is matted on Yoyo Yellow and also popped up. I added yellow satin ribbon at the top to finish it off.
I stamped the turkey from "In Everything Give Thanks" with Black Stazon and water colored it with Water Color Wonder Crayons and the Aqua Painter. I matted the main image on Old Olive and rounded all the corners with the Small Corner Rounder. The sentiment is computer generated with a Stampin' Up! font, punched out with the Word Window Punch, and matted on Old Olive. The base card is Old Olive and the Pumpkin Pie layer is embossed with the Cuttlebug Forest Branches embossing folder.

I love using the "Loads of Love" truck for every holiday! The truck is stamped on Kiwi Kiss with Black Stazon and cut out. The pumpkins from "Loads of Love Accessories" are stamped on Tangerine Tango, cut out, and adhered to the truck. I used SU!'s Sizzix Big Shot to cut the die out of Very Vanilla and stamped the sentiment directly on this piece. It's also popped up on Dimensionals. I stamped leaves in each corner of the base card, but you might not be able to see them in this photo because they are Basic Brown on Chocolate Chip.

Project #4 is a Naturals Ivory base card with a strip of More Mustard with the leaves from "Harvest Home" stamped on it in Black Stazon. I will have the ladies stamp the leaves and sentiment with Basic Brown instead. I stamped the main image with Black Stazon on Very Vanilla and water colored it and matted it on More Mustard. The ladies can also leave off the strip with the leaves if they choose.

Project #5 is my favorite. I stamped some leaves with Chocolate Chip on a Kraft base card. I also sponged the edges of the card with Chocolate Chip. I stamped the other leaves on Old Olive and Summer Sun and sponged the edges of those as well after cutting them out. The pumpkin was stamped on Pumpkin Pie with Basic Black, and the face was also stamped with Basic Black, then I cut the pumpkin out, too. The b-o-o was stamped with Chocolate Chip, cut out and distressed. The letters didn't look dark enough, so I used a marker around the edges. I'm going to have the ladies stamp the letters with Basic Black. The jack-o-lantern is popped up on Dimensionals. The ladies will have the option of using two pumpkins and three leaves depending on how much cutting they are willing to do! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: