Friday, August 8, 2008

Just Bee-Cause (LSC180)

Today's Limited Supplies Challenge was to make "Lunch Box Notes". These little note cards are ATC size (2-1/2" X 3-1/2" after folding). I used scraps from last night's club make-&-takes; that's why it's yellow and black. This is for my 13 year old son, so I tried not to use flowers and girly things on it. It will be in his lunch or pencil pouch on the first day of school, August 25th. He's going into the 8th grade and has been home schooled for the past few years due to learning disabilities, so I bet he's a little nervous about it all. I know I am! He will have an IEP and lots of services, so I know they will try to make him comfortable there. Anyway, we were to get bonus points for using our $1 stamps. I think I got the bee stamp in a set of three for $1. There was a bee, a butterfly, and a ladybug. The sentiment is an acrylic stamp I got for a White Elephant gift. It works perfectly with the bees!
  • Stamps: 3/$1 Bee stamp, unknown acrylic sentiment
  • Papers: Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black, White
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: Word Window Punch, Snips

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments: