Monday, May 31, 2010

Beary Birthday (TLC275, C4C39)

I haven't had the chance or taken the time, I guess, to do the Technique Lovers Challenge lately. Today's challenge was to make a "Tent Card". It was easier than I thought. I adjusted mine from 6" X 6" to 5-3/8" X 5-3/8" so it would fit in the square (medium) Stampin' Up! envelopes. At the Crazy 4 Challenges blog on Saturday, the challenge was also to make a "Tent Card." I used Nestabilities for the ovals, but everything else is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Beary Best Friends, On Your Birthday (on the back)
  • Papers: Pixie Pink (retiring), Sweet Pea Designer Paper, Whisper White
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Snips, Jump Rings, Flower Trio Punch, Mat, Stylus, Tiny Silver Half Pearls, Blue Sheer Ribbon

1 comment:

Silli said...

Your card is febulous...love the cute image!