Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Graduation Card (SC281)

I was gone all day yesterday again. I took my daughter to the doctor. He did an ultrasound but couldn't see enough to determine the baby's sex. They will do another one next week and hope to tell the sex then. Doctor said there's a lot of baby in there! LOL! Anyway, I didn't have time, again, to make cards. I'm working on my stamp camp projects though. This will also be included in my post of the stamp camp projects. The card is done in orange and black because that's the colors of our local high school. This is for graduation. I will have scraps of other colors and inks available if the participants want to do this in another color. Even if we don't have anyone graduating from high school this year, we can save this card for another time or do this in another color for another type of cangrats card. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! I used the new Impressions Folder from the Summer Mini for the embossing and just love it!! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Starring You
  • Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Only Orange
  • Ink: Basic Black, Only Orange
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Small Star Punch, Large and Scallop Oval Punches

No comments: