Friday, May 28, 2010

Fifi (TSC0528)

Yesterday, I missed making any cards. I hope to make it up over the weekend though. We were gone to doctor appointments all day. We still don't know what my daughter is having because she's too far along now for them to be able to tell, so we will find out the old fashioned ways...when the baby is born!

Here's my card for the Twisted Sistahs Challenge. We were to make a card for an online friend who needs some SCS love. This time, the ONLY thing from Stampin' Up! is the embossing folder. I had some neon yellow card stock, just one sheet, so I used that plus the bright orange. The red matting is a scrap of Ruby Red. I got Cuttlebug Ornamental Dies for my birthday from another online friend, so I used those die cuts on each end of the ribbon. The ribbon is really old. I've had it around for years. I wrapped the ends around the die cuts and secured each end with a yellow brad. The poodle image is from Recollections - Woof Woof which I bought on sale at Michael's for about $4. It was such a good buy that I couldn't pass it up! Inside, it just says, "Woof" and it's signed with two paw prints!! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: