Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Woof! (SC279)

Today's sketch challenge was a pretty simple layout with 3 main layers that could be matted or left unmatted. I only matted the main image panel. I found this really old patterned paper in my stash. It's about 15 years old! It works well with dog images. The image is from a set of 12 Recollections Clear Stamps that I got on sale for less than $5. The inside sentiment says, "Woof!" The image was stamped with Black Stazon and colored with Creamy Caramel (retiring) and Basic Black Markers. There's also a couple of highlights done with a White Gel Pen. I used the dog bone stamp from the set to create the background on the Really Rust piece and I used the Crimper on the Brocade Blue strip. The base card is Really Rust. The main image is matted with Creamy Caramel. The patterned paper and stamps are the only items that are not from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: