Sunday, May 23, 2010

CASEing Nikki (FS172)

What a busy weekend I've had!!! Friday was a Stamp Camp day so I was busy all day. On Saturday, I had to prepare for the baby shower and shop for the food for the shower, too. Today, I made this card, went to church, picked up the cake for the shower after church, came home and cut up fruits, vegetables and cheeses for the snacks at the shower, and then hosted the shower for about two and a half hours. Not long after it was over, I went to the church small group which is a special six week study based on Max Lucado's book, Fearless. When I got home, I actually sat down for about a half hour and then uploaded this card!! This card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge. NCSUNikki is the Featured Stamper this week. I chose to CASE this card. I particularly like the color combo for a doggie card. I changed it from a square to an A2 size card. I used different stamps for both the doggie and the paws. I used a rectangular background for the main image panel, and my ribbon has polka dots. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Recollections - Woof Woof (on sale at Michael's)
  • Papers: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Chocolate Chip TCS
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip; Basic Black and Real Red Markers; Gold Zig Painty
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Rectangular Nesties, Snips, Dimensionals, Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon

No comments: