Monday, May 17, 2010

Shabby Chic? (CAS67, TSC0514)

Did you miss me? Well, besides having a bad cold, I have been very busy. I have a Stamp Camp this Friday, and I must get ready for that besides getting things ready for a baby shower for my daughter on Sunday. Today is my birthday, but we celebrated yesterday with a family barbecue. That was fun! The food all turned out great, too!! I will be posting more this week. I'll post the Stamp Camp Projects for this Friday as I get them done.

This is for the Twisted Sistahs Challenge which was to make a masculine card, preferably a Father's Day card, with distressing and MANLY metal on it. My metal is the Mini Library Clip. Now, this might be a Father's Day card if it had a Happy Father's Day sentiment inside, but I have no one to give a Father's Day card to, so I've left the inside blank. This is also for the Clean and Simple Challenge which was to make a "Shabby Chic" card. I don't know how to do that and still keep it clean and simple! This card is very simple but not too clean! The base card is Bordering Blue. The designer paper is from a Patterns Pack (hostess). The main image and sentiment were stamped with Basic Black on scraps of Shimmery White. I distressed everything and sponged with Soft Suede. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: