Thursday, May 13, 2010

Polly Wolly Doodle (CCEE1019, SC280, WT270)

I was gone all day yesterday taking my son to various doctor appointments and shopping in between, so I didn't do any card making until today. This is for three challenges:
1. I used the layout from yesterday's Sketch Challenge. I kept the tilted panel square.
2. Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was to use our distressing tools. I distressed everything except for the base card.
3. This week's CCEE Stampers Challenge is to be inspired by a nursery rhyme. I chose the rhyme/song, Polly Wally Doodle. Here's the part I meant: "Behind the barn, down on my knees, Sing Polly Wally Doodle all the day. I thought I heard a chicken sneeze, Sing Polly Wally Doodle all the day... Oh he sneezed so hard with the whooping cough, Sing Polly Wally Doodle all the day; He sneezed his and and tail right off, Sing Polly Wally Doodle all the day!

The stamp is from "Country Morning", a hostess set. I used More Mustard card stock and Patterns Pack DSP. I sponged with Soft Suede and colored the rooster with SU! Markers. The ribbon and charm are from Mark's Finest Papers, and everything else is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Well, that's a rhyme I never knew! I wonder if it's just American, I thought I had a pretty good repertoire. Love the card :D.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...you aced that sketch challenge AND thanks for playing the CCEE Challenge