Sunday, May 9, 2010

Been busy...

I hosted a Mother's Day Breakfast for the Women's Ministry at our church yesterday. This is one of the tables with the luminary in the middle, the place settings and the favors on each plate. Both of these items were in an earlier post. Everyone enjoyed the breakfast (men cooked) and they really liked the favors with the roses which were filled with mints. A wonderful time was had by all. Needless to say, I didn't have time to make cards or post yesterday. Besides hostessing, I've had a cold which really got me down. I'm a bit better today. I've been making baby shower invitations for my daughter's shower in two weeks. This cold has gotten me behind. The next post (above this one) will have the photo of the invitations. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Just Me, DeAnna said...

Nice. You have been busy.