Sunday, May 2, 2010

CASEing Michelle (FS169)

Forgive the bad photography, but I don't have time for retakes this morning. This is for the Featured Stamper Challenge. The Featured Stamper for this week is eliotstamps (Michelle). I went back almost 3 years to find this card to CASE. She was saying Good-Bye to Cool Caribbean, and I'm bidding farewell to Bermuda Bay (and 3 other colors). The base card is Bermuda Bay with a layer of Pixie Pink that's embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. Next is a strip of Bermuda Bay that has been crimped and eyelets were added. Behind the main image panel are three torn strips of Close To Cocoa. The main image was stamped with Basic Black on Close to Cocoa, cut out and popped up with Dimensionals. The dog is on white, Bermuda Bay, Pink Passion, and another layer of white. Three of the layers are punched with the Ticket Corner Punch. The dog image is from Recollections Clear Stamps - Woof Woof, which I got on sale at Michael's. The ribbons are Bermuda Bay and brown satin. The inside sentiment just says, "Woof." All the card stock colors are retiring except for the Whisper White. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

To cute. I rrally like this one. I love that Bermuda Bay too. I hope they bring it back sometime.