Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tri-Shutter Card (TSC0430)

The Twisted Sistahs Challenge this week was hosted by Brat Cards. Terri challenged us to finish an unfinished project that we've had lying around our craft room. I've had this unfinished tri-shutter card set aside for a long time. I was going to use it for my club as one of our projects, but I felt it was too complicated. It would certainly have been a lot of work for me to prepare it!
I stamped sentiments from "On Your Birthday" on white and then layered Prima flowers and held them together with a Rhinestone Brad. I already had the leaves die cut, so all I did was punch some butterflies with Martha Stewart punches. I used a scrap of the designer paper for the envelope and added another punched butterfly. All I had to do was decorate this card; what took me so long?!! Thanks to Brat, I can use this card!! Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

CarrollAnn I love it. I was just thinking I haven't made a tri shutter card in a while. You just might have spurred me on.