Thursday, May 20, 2010

Welcome Baby! (CCEE1020)

The CCEE Stampers Challenge for this week is to make a baby card. It just so happens that I need one! I'm having a baby shower for my daughter this Sunday and I needed a card to go with my gift. I'm going to tell her to save the Sizzix die cuts for scrap booking. The base card is So Saffron with a layer of Pawsitively Prints Designer Paper and a Saffron Ribbon. The frame for the baby is Whisper White and is punched with the Scallop Trim Corner and Border Punches. It's popped up on Dimensionals and so is the baby die cut. The pacifier die cut is just adhered directly to the ribbon. The sentiment from "Short & Sweet" is stamped on White and matted on Saffron using the Small and Large Oval Punches. We don't know what she's having yet, so I used mostly yellow, but they want it to be a boy, so I gave the baby blue pants!! Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

2 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

How cute, CarrollAnn! Love that Sizzix baby! :-)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How cute!! Love the gingham!! And the diecuts are just super darling!! Thanks for joining us for our CCEE challenge this week!!