Friday, May 28, 2010

Business Card Holders

These are little 4.25" square top folding cards that hold business cards inside. The slit punch is used for holding the card in place. I'm doing the "Boot Camp" assignments that Sherrill Graff presented in her Yahoo Group. I used all retiring card stock on these. I stamped each one with the coordinating inks and used both Heart Punches for the hearts. The sentiments were from Three Little Words and the background was done with the swirly from Trendy Trees. The sentiments were punched out with the Word Window Punch. I've made ten and plan on making more. They are simple and quick. I will be handing them out to people such as bank tellers, manicurists, grocery clerks, etc. This is a business builder. Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: