Friday, June 4, 2010

Robot Birthday (SC283, TSC0604)

I can't believe I haven't posted here since Monday!! I'm sorry, but I have been taking my daughter to doctor appointments and tests every day this week. She's about 38 weeks along and they've been concerned about how things are going. I'll keep you posted on that.

This week's Twisted Sistahs Challenge is to make a humorous card with bright colors. My grandson will be 7 next month, and I thought this robot with his cute greeting would be perfect for his birthday card. I also think that primary colors are great for a little boy's card. The base card is Basic Black, then there's Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green, Real Red, Yoyo Yellow and Whisper White. I used two of Stampin' Up!'s Impressions Folders for the embossing. I punched out the sentiment with the Word Window Punch. I wish I took a photo of the inside. It has a red envelope that I made with the Mini Envelope stencil. That's to put money in! Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: