Monday, June 7, 2010

Hokey Pokey (CAS70)

For today's Clean and Simple Challenge, we were to focus on the sentiment. Use a verse, poem, saying or greeting, and focus on that. My sentiment says, "What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's ALL about?" I like to pair that sentiment with that bear from "Under the Stars." The sentiment is from "Smarty Pants." Neither of these sets will be retiring this time around. The base card is Naturals Ivory and I used the "Woodgrain" background stamp on Creamy Caramel. The sentiment was stamped with Basic Black and I used Close to Cocoa ink for everything else, including the sponging of the "sign". I finished this off with Hemp Twine at the top and paper piercing in the lower left. Everything here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: