Monday, June 21, 2010

CASEing Pam (FS176)

This week's Featured Stamper is Pam (aka IRIS). Wow! What artwork you will find in her gallery!!! I chose to CASE her WT235 Challenge card, "Housework Stinks!" I changed it from red to yellow, used a different image but tried to keep the country feel, and my gingham ribbon is narrower. I kept her wonderful layout, though. I don't use the Slit Punch to make big scallops; I use Jumbo Scallop Scissors (Fiskars). My image is from the "Country Morning" hostess set. The only items used here that are NOT from Stampin' Up! are the Nesties and those Scallop Scissors. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Country Morning (Hostess set)
  • Papers: So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pawsitively Prints DSP
  • Ink: Black Stazon; Markers: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Rectangle Nesties, Jumbo Scallop Scissors, Corner Rounder Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Brads, Flower, Gingham Ribbon

No comments: