Sunday, June 13, 2010

CASEing LeAnne (FS175)

I haven't had time to make a card all week! Things have been hectic around here. I take care of my mother who has Alzheimer's Dementia, and we've been moving things out of her house so we can rent it. My daughter is due to have her baby any day now (due June 19th), and we're leaving for a vacation on July 6th. So much to do and so little time!! Anyway, I did get a chance to CASE one of LeAnne Pugliese's cards for the Featured Stamper Challenge. I chose her "OLW8 Because I Care" card because it was a Clean & Simple card and I love the new hostess set. I didn't make mine a one-layer card; instead, I used the Top Note Die and stamped on that piece. I used markers to color the flower and stamped the sentiment with Basic Black. I added a Mellow Moss Taffeta (retired) bow at the top. The markers I used were Blush Blossom and Pear Pazazz. Everything used to make this card came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: