Saturday, June 26, 2010

TSC Inspiration (TSC0625, C4C43)

The Twisted Sistahs Challenge was to find inspiration around our houses or in our closets. This isn't my shirt; it's my mother's, and I happened to have it hanging in the bathroom for her to wear today. I was inspired by the colors of the flowers.
I'm in a hurry today, so I just took this photo in my Craft Room with some card stock behind it. The flower is from the "Fifth Avenue Floral" stamp set. I used markers to color them. The main image panel is matted on Baja Breeze and the patterned paper also has Baja Breeze (Walk in the Park DSP). The tan piece is embossed with the Cuttlebug Floral Screen, and the base card is Mellow Moss. The ribbon is Kraft (now called Crumb Cake) Taffeta Ribbon. This is also for the Crazy 4 Challenges Challenge which was one of Mercy's fabulous sketches! Everything here, except for the Cuttlebug embossing folder, is from Stampin' Up! Thanks again for stopping by!!

No comments: