Saturday, June 19, 2010

CASEing Linda (QFTD14, C4C42)

This is for the Queen For The Day Challenge and the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge. First of all, the Queen this week is zgirlsgranny. Linda is a very talented stamper. I chose to CASE this card. I think I have the same patterned paper that she used but couldn't find it. I used Nanna's Kids card stock by DCWV. It has glitter on it. The Cuttlebug die under the sentiment was sent to me for my birthday from Pat Smethers. I think this was the first chance I had to use it. I'm glad Linda's card had a similar die cut with the sentiment. Instead of stamping my flowers, I used punched/embossed flowers with tiny half pearls in the center. The Crazy 4 Challenges challenge was to use paper flowers. That covers that! I omitted the photo corners and centered the oval panel and then added a little sheer bow at the bottom. Pixie Pink, Pink Passion and Gable Green are all retiring colors. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: