Sunday, January 10, 2010

CASEing Wendy (FS153)

Wendy, (WEEBEESTAMPIN!) is our Featured Stamper today. I chose this card of Wendy's to CASE. It doesn't look like I changed very much. I loved the layout, so I kept that. I changed the GP White panel to Water Color Paper, I didn't use a background stamp (canvas), I changed the Pixie Pink to Pretty In Pink, I used buttons instead of dew drops, I used different stamps, and I water colored the main image instead of using markers. All products used here are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Well Scripted
  • Papers: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Pretty In Pink, Water Color Paper, Apricot Appeal Prints DSP
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Soft Subtles Buttons, Linen Thread, Pretty In Pink GG Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty job of CASEing CarrollAnn.