Friday, January 29, 2010

Today's Stamp Camp Projects

I'm in a rush because my first session of this Stamp Camp will be at 3:00 PM (The second session is at 7:00 PM). I just wanted to go ahead and post our projects. I didn't do a challenge card (milk carton actually) today because of the preparations for this Stamp Camp. Card #1 is a red and black Valentine card which is very similar to a card I did for a Sketch Challenge earlier.
Card #2 actually IS a card I did for an Inspiration Challenge, and it was posted earlier, too.
Card #3 is our second Valentine card. That layer of pink is actually designer paper that is solid pink on one side. I stamped it repeatedly with the X's and O's from Fundamental Phrases. The flower is die cut using Flower, Daisy #2 from SU! The circles were punched and the whole square panel was popped up with Dimensionals.
I promised two Valentine designs and three birthday designs. This birthday card is my attempt at a masculine card. I used Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Thoughts and Prayers and Sincere Salutations sets. The sentiment was stamped with Encore Gold. This is just a combination of Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla; that makes me hungry for ice cream!! LOL!
For card #5, I used the 2-Step Bird & Branch Punch and a sentiment from the Pun Fun set. The paper is from the Sweet Pea DSP tablet available from the Occasions Mini catalog. The ladies will actually be making this one in two different colors. The other one is done with Dusty Durango and the same DSP only with orange polka dots. They also have the option of using the other side of the paper.
I always have treats for my Stamp Campers. I used celo bags from SU! and made white toppers using the Yummy set which was a 2009 SAB set. I filled each bag with Valentine M&M's and added a punched heart over the staple. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: