Friday, January 22, 2010

Love 4 U (TSC0122)

The Twisted Sistahs Challenge was to make a Valentine card with the number "4" on it. I still have some tiny pieces of wrapping paper left, so I die cut the "4" with that. I die cut the "U" out of Pink Passion card stock. I've been using a lot of scraps today. The die cuts are Sizzix "Pep Squad" alphabet set. The heart was made by stamping the heart from the "Always" set with Versamark and then Pink Passion and then heat embossing with Clear Embossing Powder. The Top Note was die cut from Whisper White. It was an extra one that I had already cut. The leaves were punched from Certainly Celery with the 2-step Bird & Branch Punch. The flowers were punched from Pink Passion with the Flower Trio Punch; then, I embossed them using the Mat Pack and Embossing Stylus. I finished them off with tiny pearl centers. The base card is Pink Passion and the paper is Certainly Celery Prints Designer Series Paper (Retired). Everything except for the Sizzlit Alphabet Dies and the tiny pearls is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: