Sunday, January 3, 2010

CASEing Ann (FS152)

Today's Featured Stamper is Ardodd. Ann has a lovely gallery. I chose this card to CASE. I happened to have the same Hero Arts set because my daughter-in-law is Chinese, and I thought it was a cute set for making cards for her. Because Ann's card was a sketch card, I changed the layout (That's one of the Featured Stamper Challenge rules). My China doll is different, but it's from the same set. I used the same stamp for the flowers but didn't make the strip as in the sketch; instead, I stamped directly onto the white background, colored the flowers and then embossed with the same "Swiss Dots" embossing folder. I also changed the ribbon and placement of the ribbon. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Hero Arts China Dolls, SU! Embrace Life
  • Papers: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red Marker, Zig Painty Gold
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Swiss Dots EF, Chalks (for face), Gold Metallic Ribbon

No comments: