Thursday, January 14, 2010

Punched Birdie (WT253, CCEE1001)

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was to use a birdie in our designs. I also used the sketch from the CCEE Challenge for last week. The only stamping was the sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Wishes." I used Close To Cocoa, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, and Sage Shadow card stock, and I used Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper (retired). The only thing that's not from Stampin' Up! is the Nestabilities for cutting the ovals. I used the new 2-Step Bird & Branch Punch and my old stand-by, the Flower Trio Punch. I embossed the flowers and added tiny pearls to the centers and one for the birdie's eye. At the top, I used Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon for the bow. Thanks for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a cute card. Love the color combo with this and that bird is great. He is so fun to work with