Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tuesday Bathing Beauty (WT252)

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge, "In with the New", was to use things we just received as gifts or that we bought ourselves. Yesterday, I used a new bunny stamp I got from Whipper Snapper when I ordered "Frog In Love." Well, I also ordered this "Tuesday Bathing Beauty" as well. Yes, I'm an addict!! LOL! I'm an SU! demo and have very few stamps from other manufacturers, but I love so many of the cute stamps over at the Whipper Snapper site. I'm NOT promoting them as I'd much rather have everyone buy SU! sets; however, sometimes there's just no way of passing by a really cute stamp!! Thanks for stopping by today!!
  • Stamps: Tuesday Bathing Beauty from Whipper Snapper
  • Papers: Naturals White, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Tiny Bubbles EF, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Tiny Pearls, Crystal Effects (on the bubbles), Ribbon

No comments: