Sunday, January 17, 2010

CASEing Anne (FS154)

Today's Featured Stamper is jdmommy!! Anne is a fan of RED!! She's also an online friend. In fact, I just sent her some images that I stamped off for her! I chose to CASE this card. The "Rulz" say that, if the card is a sketch challenge card, we must change the layout. I flipped the layout and made it into a Pocket card which is also for the Cuttlebug Challenge - Be Inspired #66. I used different stamps and I changed the Certainly Celery to Brushed Gold. I also used a different Cuttlebug embossing folder. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: SU! From the Kitchen of, Hero Arts China Dolls
  • Papers: Real Red, Brushed Gold, Whisper White
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Black, SU! Markers, Zig Painty Gold
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Floral Screen EF, MS Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punches, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Shantaie said...

i love the idea of a recipe pocket card!! This is totaly adorable!! Well done.

Thanks for joining us for pocket cards this week at cuttlebug challenge blog