Sunday, January 24, 2010

CASEing Karen (FS155)

Today's Featured Stamper is Karen B Barber. I feel we have become friends as we have commented many times on one another's cards, she is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and she is a Christian. You can tell a lot about her by her blog. She does a particular technique called, "Black Magic." I just had to try it. Here's her card that I chose to CASE. I changed the colors, papers, ribbon and bling. I also changed the oval from vertical to horizontal. I don't think my card is nearly as pretty as hers. I need lots more practice with that technique I guess! Everything except the bling is from Stampin' Up! The inside sentiment says, "You are one of a Kind!" Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: One of a Kind
  • Papers: Real Red, Specialty Paper (retired), Whisper White, Basic Black
  • Ink: Whisper White Craft, Real Red (inside), White Gel Pen
  • Accessories: Heat Tool, Water Color Pencils, Wide Oval Punch, Coluzzle, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Red Bling, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: